|Value:||Assistant professors – US$1,250 per week, |
Associate professors – US$1,450 per week,
Full professors – US$1,650 per week
|Level of Study:||Professional development|
|Length of Study:||8–12 weeks|
|Study Establishment:||An Air Force facility|
|Country of Study:||United States of America|
|Application Procedure:||Applicants must contact the National Research Council on (1) 202 334 2760|
|Closing Date:||1 November|
The Air Force Office Of Scientific Research Grants provides a unique funding, continue reading to know if you are eligible for this opportunity!
As part of its mission, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) sponsors and supports basic research, transfers and transitions research results, and supports Air Force goals of air and space control and maximum utilization.
The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for qualified faculty members of United States colleges and universities to conduct research at Air Force research facilities in America.
Who Can Apply?
- US Citizen
- Dual United States citizens may apply, with the exception of applications for programs administered by the Directed Energy (RD) and Space Vehicles (RV) Directorates.
- Applicants for RD and RV must be citizens of the United States.
- Applicants must currently hold a full-time appointment at a baccalaureate-granting college, university, or technical institution that is accredited by the U.S. Higher Education Commission.
- Applicants must possess a PhD in science, mathematics, or an engineering discipline relevant to the Air Force.
- It is very crucial that the applicants’ research interests are aligned with the interests and needs of the various Air Force Research Facilities.
- It is expected that fellows selected for this program will conduct research at an Air Force Research Laboratory Directorate, an Air Force Test Center, an Air Force Academy, or the Air Force Institute of Technology, rather than at their home institution.
- The appointment is conditional upon the participant’s successful completion of a security investigation and approval of access to unclassified government information systems.
Deadline for The Air Force Office Of Scientific Research Grants
Air Force Office of Scientific Research
AFOSR/PIE, 4015 Wilson Boulevard Room 713, Arlington,
VA 22203-1954, United States of America.
Tel: (1) 703 696 7319
Website: Official Site
Contact: Dr. Koto White, Chief External Programmes &
For Additional Information: Please see the website