Google Data Analytic Professional Certificate Course is an intensive online course that will have you fully prepared for a career as a data analyst. The course offers real-world examples and hands-on labs to teach you how to create and analyze data.
Google Data Analytic Course is one of the most in-depth courses on the market hosted on Coursera and is perfect for those seeking to break into the world of data analysis.
The Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate on Coursera is a self-paced course which means you can take it or start anytime. It is 100% online and at the end of the course, you’ll earn a sharable certificate. It provides a comprehensive foundation in data analysis and statistics, taught by world-class instructors from Google.
It is a completely flexible schedule, and you can go quickly or as slow as you want. Officially it takes six months to complete, going at 10hrs per week.
These days, the data analyst is needed to collect the data, organize and transform the data, perform the analytics and present the results to the users so they can make better decisions. By mastering data analysis skills, one can move up the ladder and become a data analyst.
- No relevant experience or degree required
- 100% remote, online learning
- Fast and flexible schedule
- Language – English
- Shareable certificate
- Offered by Google
What You’ll learn
Learners will gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job.
Learners will develop critical analytical skills, including data cleaning, analysis, and visualization. Leaners also get hands-on experience on tools like spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau.
Learners gain an immersive understanding of organizing and cleaning data for analysis and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming.
Learners gain knowledge on how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms.
Course Programing Language
The course teaches open-source programming language, R. This is a great starting point for foundational data analysis; you shouldn’t be disappointed if you were hoping for Python as the course programming language. R is a good programming language and it helps build the foundation as your journey on the data analysis career path, and you’ve got to trust that google knows what they’re doing.
Career opportunities after gaining the certificate
- Junior data analyst
- Associate data analyst
- Junior data scientist
- Finance analyst
- Operations analyst
- Data technician
- Business performance analyst
- Marketing analyst
- Healthcare analyst
How do I apply for financial assistance?
Google funds scholarships for the Google Career certificates distributed by Grow with Google partners to create a lasting impact, helping people land high-paying jobs.
You can qualify for financial aid via Coursera by requesting through the course page. Financial aid recipients will gain access to all course content and assignments required to earn a certificate.
Learners applying for financial aid should go to the certificate course page on Coursera and click the “Financial aid available” link next to the “Enroll” button.
SEE THIS ALSO - 18 Best Financial Aid For Business School Undergraduates
Step by Step Financial Aid Application Process For Google Data Analytics Certificate
- Sign up on Coursera and Enrol for the Google Data Analytics Professional Course
- Click on ‘Financial aid available’ beside the ‘Enroll’ button of the course
- Check the boxes as shown on the image above and type “I agree to the terms above” in the appropriate box
- Click Continue to proceed to the next page
Go ahead and fill up the above information correctly.
While applying for financial aid, you should keep these things in mind:
- It is not possible to apply for financial aid using the mobile app. You must open the course web page in a web browser instead.
- Be sure to apply for financial aid at least 15 days before the start of the course to avoid falling behind.
- You must include at least 150 words in your application. Applications that don’t meet this requirement won’t be considered.
- You will be denied financial aid if you start a free trial for the course while your application is being reviewed. You will receive an email when your application is approved. You can also check the status of your application on your Updates page. Once your application has been approved, you can begin the course.
- In the event that your application is denied, you will receive an email explaining the reasons for the rejection. You can correct the mistake and reapply.
- When pursuing a specialization, you are expected to apply for financial aid separately for each course within the specialization.
- It’s better for you not to mail your financial aid applications multiple times, since Coursera will never provide exceptions or rush them, regardless of how many times you mail them.
Google data analytics professional certificate cost
You can enroll completely for free and explore the course for seven days; after that, you start paying for the course. The course costs $39 per month. You can quickly complete the course as fast as you can to save costs or apply for financial assistance and take the course for free.
In summary, If you’re looking for a career that’s in demand, or a chance to level up your career, the Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate could be a great fit. You can take the free, self-paced course, or pay to have a verified certificate.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll gain access to a portfolio of courses and resources that you can use to gain a valuable new skill.
Read Also – Guides To Choosing The Right College