Are you looking for an easy way to fund your college academics? Take advantage of the Angel Wings Thai Scholarship 2022 which seeks to recognize and honor Thai-American students with academic excellence, commitment to their Thai community, heritage connection, and a desire to continue their education. Angels Wing Foundation announces a new round of Thai Scholarships for rising college students with Thai ancestry. Students from all 50 states are eligible for these scholarships.
- AWF AWARD DETAILS:
- AWF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- ANGEL WINGS THAI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
AWF AWARD DETAILS:
Undergraduate students will be selected for college scholarships by the AWF Scholarship Committee. The award will cover $5,000 of education expenses for students attending a city/community college or trade school or $10,000 for students attending a four-year university. During the application process, proof of acceptance must be provided. Scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the college at the beginning of the semester.
AWF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Angels Wings Thai Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a graduating high school senior
- Planning to attend an accredited college or university in the 2022-2023 school year
- Hold a cumulative unweighted grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0
- . Write an essay demonstrating their aspirations
ANGEL WINGS THAI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Each candidate must submit the following documents in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- An application form for Angels Wings.
- An official high school transcript, including grades and class ranking.
- The applicant will need two (2) letters of recommendation: one from a teacher, coach, principal, or counselor, and one from an adult known to you personally, such as a volunteer, faith-based organization, mentor or neighbor. The contact information for verification must be included.
- Please write a 500-1000 word essay about how your Thai background has impacted your personal growth. Read How to Write a Compelling Scholarship Essay
- Please include a copy of the college acceptance letter and your ID card number.
ANGEL WINGS THAI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ONE COMPLETE PACKET
The student must collect all 5 application requirements listed above, and submit them via email or online. A confirmation will be emailed. Do not submit the packet more than once.
Whenever you are ready, download the application. Once you are done, scan all the documents into one PDF and attach them to an email to: email@example.com.
You can access the Online Application here
Submission & Notification Time-period:
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED (June 30, 2022)
Applications should be submitted online or via email.
The AWF Scholarship committee will notify all applicants via email whether they have been accepted or rejected, depending on the results of the application process.
A Scholarship Committee made up of representatives of the Angels Wings Foundation will select applicants based on their financial need, their academic merit, and their written essays. The committee will review high school transcripts and GPAs to determine academic promise.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How much is the AWF Scholarship amount?
$5,000 for city/community colleges or trade schools; $10,000 for universities.
When is the Angel Wings Thai Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline?
Thursday, June 30, 2022
Submission Postmark – Thursday, June 30, 2022
Can I Renew the Angel Wings Thai Scholarship?
This award cannot be renewed; it is only available to incoming college students.
Should I attend a specific college?
Not necessary, as long as the college is accredited. You can also read about how to choose the right college
Is Proof of College Acceptance required?
A copy of the acceptance letter must be submitted.
Award Disbursement – The award will be paid directly to a college or university’s financial aid office at the beginning of each school year.
Awarded funds will be used by the college or university to pay for tuition, books, supplies, and housing costs. Any remaining unused funds remain with the college or university.