You’ve probably heard about Treasure scholarships. They’re provided by some of the world’s most prestigious universities to students who meet certain criteria.
Grab the opportunity to study at Boise State University USA through this award as an international student, available for both first-year and transfer applicants. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The treasure Scholarship 2022-23 is fully funded, allowing students to pursue their undergraduate studies in the United States with a financial award of $8,460 per academic year
Also, please note that the Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Apply Also – The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2022
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Study in: USA
- Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: October 01, 2022 (Spring Semester) / December 15, 2022 (Fall Semester)
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Both first-year and transfer applicants must be enrolled in an eligible program.
- Program/courses that are ineligible include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
To qualify for Treasure Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subject: Undergraduate degree program in all areas offered by the university subjects
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- The Candidate must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Who can apply for the Boise State University Treasure Scholarship?
The scholarship is open to students who are enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at Boise State University. The award is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study. Students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and must demonstrate financial need.
To know more about Treasure Scholarship, please visit the official website: