A quick guide to help you get started on my USC portal 2022.
The University of Southern California is a large, prestigious school with a wide variety of programs. Students can choose from a wide range of majors, minors, and degrees. To gain access to the University of Southern California’s online system, you’ll need to sign up for an account on my USC portal. This guide will walk you through the process step-by-step.
How to log into my USC
To access USC login portal,
- visit my.usc.edu.
- Enter your Username (USC NetID) on the login page.
- Fill in your password.
- Click Sign In to gain access to your account.
my USC: Your Guide to Access USC Portal Login 2022
How to activate your USC NetID
If you’re a new student, you’ll need to set up your USC NetID or email account. Using your USC NetID, you can access USC’s online tools and services, including the wireless network, My USC, Blackboard, Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, Trojan Time, and Workday.
The University of Southern California provides each faculty, staff member, and student with a USC NetID account also referred to as Shibboleth or enterprise accounts. Schools and departments at USC maintain local systems that do not rely on USC NetID accounts.
- Please follow the steps below to activate your USC NetID account.
- Head over to itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid and click on “Activate your USC NetID.”
- Please enter your USC NetID and date of birth. Then click the “Find USCnet ID Username”.
- Then, locate your USC NetID, click on its name, and click “Activate this NetID”.
- Input your secondary email address and click “Set Email Address”.
- sure you check your email for the confirmation code for your secondary
- email account. Copy it and paste it into the provided area. Click
- “confirm secondary email” to confirm the code.
- Please enter your USC NetID account password and click “Save Password”.
How to change your USC NetID or email password
Complete the following steps to change your NetID password.
- Go to itservices.usc.edu/uscnetid/.
- Click “Change Your Password” on the site page.
- Enter your current USC NetID and password.
- On the “Change your Password” page, create a new password of at least 16 to 64 characters long.
- Your password will not need to be changed again for one year after you have changed it.
my USC registration basic steps and instructions
Here is how you can register for courses via my USC. Refer to the USC Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
- Ensure that your bill is settled with the Cashier’s Office. All students must register and settle their bills completely by the settlement deadline. Schedule your registration appointment on myUSC.
- Before attempting to register for classes, verify or correct your address. It can be accessed through my USC.
- Talk to your academic adviser about your schedule, if necessary.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your department to arrange for “D” clearance and/or prerequisite waivers.
- Clarify any restrictions indicated on the Permit to Register and any mandatory advice requirements.
- To enroll in classes or change your schedule, log in to my USC and use Web Registration (usc.edu/webregistration).
- You will need to purchase your USCard, parking permit, and any other services that will be charged to your student account.
- To determine your financial aid status or review your Financial Aid
- Summary, log in to your Financial Aid Summary and Tasks (FAST) page.
- Apply for Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Stafford Loans if you are eligible through financialaid.usc.edu/loans.
- You can e-sign Promissory Notes for HPSL, LDS, PCL, and USC institutional loans by visiting the Student Financial Services website.
- If you wish to borrow a loan from this program, follow the steps to apply for Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans listed at financialaid.usc.edu/loans.
- Undergraduate: If your parents are interested in taking out a loan through this program, they complete the steps necessary at financialaid.usc.edu/loans.
- Use the e.pay feature to apply for the USC Payment Plan or the Tuition Reimbursement Deferment (offered by Student Financial Services).
Final thoughts on accessing my USC portal
In conclusion, the university offers a wide variety of programs and resources to help you succeed in your studies. Whether you are looking for a major, a career, or just want to explore your interests, the university can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
To take advantage of USC’s many benefits, you need to know how to access your portal. Ensure you have the correct information, such as your NetID or email address.
Once you’ve made sure you’ve got the correct information, it’s time to get started. You’ll need to enter your NetID or email address.
Once you’ve entered your NetID or email address, you’ll need to log in. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Login’ link on the top right of the page.
Change your password: You’ll need to change your password. This is so you can make sure you’re the only person who can access the system.